AARP Tax Help
Every Friday (February 7, 2020- April 3, 2020)
AARP free tax help will be at the library from 12:00 noon – 3: 00 pm to help you prepare your tax return(s)
The following checklist includes items that you might need to bring when you visit an AARP Foundation Tax-Aide to help you prepare your tax return(s)
- Last year’s tax return(s)
- Social Security numbers, Photo I.Ds, or other official documentation for yourself and every individual on your return.
- Banking information (checkbook) if you want to direct deposit any refund(s).
- Any information related to your 2018 income and deductions
- No Appointment Necessary, First Come, First Served
- Friday, February 21, 2020 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Activity Room
Tuchahoe Public Library
Adult Reference Librarian