Digital Literacy - How to Borrow E-books & Audiobooks
This FREE class will
- Learn how to extend your borrows from 7-14 days in Libby.
- How to use the sleep timer function in Hoopla and Libby.
- How to find similar authors and books like the one you just finished reading in Libby and Hoopla.
- Mananging holds:
- How to see where you are in line for a hold.
- What suspend a hold means and how to suspend a hold in Libby and Overdrive.
- How to cancel a hold or deliver later.
- How to borrow books and send to you Kindle device.
- How to change reading settings in the libby, overdrive, and hoopla apps for phone or tablet, and the computer version. (For example, how to make a an e-book a large print book).
Please Register Here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrc-CurDkuE9Ol6hvb3o6ds6eg2yjHsYUF (choose only 5/14)
Please have your device & passwords ready.
The library is grateful for the sponsorship of this program by
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Activity Room
Tuchahoe Public Library
Adult Reference Librarian